Thursday, June 23, 2005

I Blog, Therefore I Am.

So I'm back down to 3 unique visitors today. Yes, I know it's only noon, but by this time yesterday I was already nearing 70. Now it's set the standard and I'm going to get all whiny when no one comes anymore. Soon, my self-worth will be directly related to the data on my "freestats" page and I'll fall into a coma-like state wherein the only thing that can save me is another onslaught of visitors. Help!!

Or, I just can just shut the hell up and blog my ass off for those 3 unique visitors!! Quality, not quantity, right?

Anyway, I've got a story for you, and it has nothing to do with the Hiltons, Michael Jackson, or the Olsen twins.

So I'm talking to my friend Colleen last night and she tells me that her Mini Pinscher, Sammi, went in yesterday to get her teeth cleaned. During the cleaning, the vet saw a little silver metal bit sticking out of her gum. Upon further inspection, he found that the silver piece was, in fact, a FULLY INTACT f***ing PAPER CLIP wedged INSIDE her jaw!!!! It was in the bone, for God's sake!!!

The vet, who said he'd never seen anything like it, speculates that she'd been chewing on it and it got wedged in there, and since no one knew about it, it just went deeper and deeper every day. The whole thing sounds like something you'd see on "Amazing Animal Videos" on Animal Planet!! Hopefully I'll have some pictures soon to follow up.

Poor Sammi! Get well soon!!!!

I'm babysitting Savannah again today. She's completely adorable, but she sure does shit a lot. She took a short nap on my bed and Simon spent the whole time staring at her with a look of disdain. How dare someone intrude on "his" space!!!

Now she's awake and doesn't seem to be enjoying the Nicktoons I have on for her. I guess I better get off my ass and go be a good aunt.



But fear not... I shall return.

1 comment:

Emily said...

god Savannah just looks constipated or something in that picture.

IT's funny.