Saturday, July 16, 2005

Grocery Fun

I was in the grocery store just now and something amusing caught my eye:



The first thing that came to my mind was, "Look out, Nabisco. There's a new sheriff in town, and he's not just about salad dressing anymore."

The Newman-Os were funny enough, but then my eyes shifted slightly to the left, and feasted upon these beauties, which, in my opinion, put the Newman-Os to shame:



Oh, Mr. Newman... you are a genius. Joanne Woodward is a lucky, lucky woman.

1 comment:

Babse said...

Hahaha!!! I love,it I am sure he filled them with something creamy lol!!! OMG it looks like instead of "ORGANIC," it says "ORGASMIC" lol!!! OUR ORIGINAL HEHE!!! I am sure like made it all originally themseleves.Ok, ok I will stop talking about this now,it's halirious,but I am going too far with it!!!