Wednesday, July 06, 2005

How Will I Know (When I've Gone Insane)?

Okay, so I know this is a little late in coming, but with me being on vacation and all, I missed the premiere of Being Bobby Brown on Bravo. I just got to catch the first episode, and the second one is on now.

Other than being surprisingy boring and un-entertaining, (Much like Britney and Kevin: Chaotic) the thing that surpised me most about the show is Bobby himself. He's not nearly as unlikeable as he appears to be. Sure, he's nuts and all, but he does generally seem like a friendly, down to earth kind of guy. Poses for pictures with fans, stuff like that. That sort of thing goes a long way with me, I have to admit.

Whitney, on the other hand, is not only a whackjob, but a straight up bitch! We've known that for years (remember the "Don't look me in the eye" rumours?) but you'd think she'd tone it down a little for TV and at least TRY to seem the tiniest bit personable. But no, she's haughty, ignorant, and has a completely ridiculous air of self-importantance oozing out of her pores.

What happened to the classy girl we used to know? The one that wanted to dance with somebody? The one that would always love us? The one with an unassuming cameo on Silver Spoons?

I know I made a big deal over the Olsens' downward spiral, but Whitney's fall from grace is matched by no other. She makes MK and Ash seem downright cuddly!

Definitely will be giving this show a miss from now on.

No comments: