Friday, July 22, 2005

Princess Paris Not So Royal After All

Some of you may remember my recent post about Narcissus-reincarnate Paris Hilton wanting to get married in London's St. Paul's Cathedral or Westminster Abbey. Only royals are allowed to marry there, but as Paris so humbly stated, "I'm the closest thing to American Royalty anyway."

Well, it would seem that Paris' dreams of a royal wedding have been dashed. Forgive me if I don't shed a tear.


Proof that slapping on a tiara doesn't automatically make you royalty.

Speaking of Paris Hilton...

There has been a recent request for photos of me as Miss Hilton from Last Halloween. We've just been talking about Halloween, so what better time than the present?

My brother recently accused me of being a turncoat, claiming that I "used to like Paris," citing my Halloween costume as proof. However, I fully contend that my costume was lampooning her, rather than lauding her. Anyone who saw it would surely agree...





I knew that Taco Bell Chihuahua Doll would come in handy one day.

No comments: