Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Because You Can Never Have Quite Enough Clay Aiken News...

Clay Aiken, whom, as you know, is yet another target of my unabashed, slightly scary affection (see: Stewart, Rod; Hall, Anthony Michael; Flowers, Brandon) is selling his digs in LA to head back to the "NC". (I wish he lived in Orange County so I could have made a really good play on words there).

Anyway...

Like any massively-stalked celeb, Clay has declined to tell the papers exactly where he's having his new pad built (Good move, buddy). According to him, he's barely spent any time in the 6-bedroom, Mediterranean-style home he bought new in Cali last fall for $2.3 million.

$2.3 million? Damn.

Wonder if the 'Claymates' will start pooling their money together to buy it. Unfortunately for them, it will be a mere Aiken-less shell when he leaves, because according to the man himself, "All the stuff, curtains, fabrics and whatever else is coming, too," Aiken said.

If I were him, I'd sell it on Ebay for triple and buy new stuff.

But that's just me. :-)

Read a more serious version of exactly what I've written above, here.


Clay looking every bit the "LA man."

No comments: