Saturday, August 20, 2005

Haagen-Dazs, You Are The Devil

I just ate nearly a pint of ice cream. And when I say nearly, I mean all but about 4 spoonfuls, and that was only so I could tell myself I wasn't really that much of a pig. "You're full," I said over and over. I was actually full about a third of the way in, but I just couldn't stop. I ate so much that I think the rum swirl has actually made me a bit tipsy. And I blame you, Haagen-Dazs .

You, who decided that it would be a good idea to deliver the already delicious Bananas Foster in yet another sinful dessert form. We already know how much I love banana-based goodies. It's going to take hours of Gazellin' to work this off. I hate you! I hate you and the German horses you rode in on!

Yum

Don't let the picture of the bowl fool you. It was just me, the pint, and a spoon. Shameful.

No comments: