Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Olsen Fun Et Al

There are a few things in the following photos of the Olsens that I find amusing. Let's review...



Here we see Mary Kate shopping along with two large gentlemen, none of which are 'her' large gentlemen, Stavros Niarchos III. No, a billionaire teen shopping with her bodyguards isn't what I find funny. Rather... what in God's name is the one guard doing? Is he shielding little MK from the sun? Surely he can't be trying to shield her from the paparazzi. And if he is... well, that makes it even funnier, as he's obviously failing miserably!!

Miss Ashley was out on the town recently as well, as seen here eating a salad...
Where

But here's where my question comes in... why isn't there anything on that fork? Are you starting to follow your sister's eating habits now, Ash? Or maybe Nicole Richie's? Is this the newest celebrity trend?

Next we come to a photo taken only a few minutes later.

'

The funny bit here is the friend. These photos were a series of about 8 or 10, that were just photos of Ashley, like the one with the fork. Yet for some reason, during this last photo, the friend is all "I'm shy! Don't take my photo!! Ahh! Mean paparazzi!" Got news for you, dollface. The photographer doesn't give a toss about you. Thanks.

While we're on the topic of Ashley...

I know I give the Olsen's some shit from time to time, but I feel I've got to go to bat for Ashley for a moment. I've been reading some tabloid stuff lately where they've been calling her chubby or saying she's "beefing up." Ummm... what???? THAT is completely unfair. Somebody cut the girl a break. Sullen? Yes. Weird? Sure. Fat? Hell no. What makes it worse is that these are the same people condemning Lindsay, Nicole, and Mary Kate for being too thin, yet Ashley, who's maybe 10-15 lbs. more than they are, is suddenly fat?? Big fat F*** You to the tabloids on that one. I got your back, Ash! Don't listen to them and get some food on that fork!!!!

Ashley Looks Healthy, Damn It.

Which brings us to Lindsay...

She seems to be looking a bit healthier lately too. Not sure how I feel about the tapered jeans/ballet flats combo, but at least she seems to be eating.

Lindsay Looks Healthier, too.

Nicole, On the Other Hand...

Stick Figure Nicole

But she's my girl, so whatever! Go on with your bad self, girl.

AND...

It would seem that Nicky Hilton and I aren't the only ones who enjoy Nicole's fashion sense. I've reported before about people copying Nic's look, and I'm not the only one (although I can't find those other sites now!). Anyway, it's happened again. I give you Copycat Kim Stewart...



Look... she even got a blonde bimbo sidekick to match!

5 comments:

***TinkerBell Flying High*** said...

Okay your totally right Ashley is not fat she is healthy looking, really pretty. I think Lydsndey looked way better before. Those pants look really yuck tight,tight tight on her.I know they are suppose to be tight but you can see her thighs are way bigger and the rest of her legs. I think Nicole looks awsome right now,way better then before rehab. She almost at the same weight as me, but she soooo pretty.I love her!!! Yah Kimberly Stewart she's got nothin' on Nicole. She look crappy in the same outfit. What is she famous for anyways???Having a famous Dad??? She hasn't done anything exsept live off Daddy's money at least Nicole has done something,and Paris has done tons of stuff.(I don't really like her anymore,but her perfumes ok.)Anyways enough of my ranting.

Anonymous said...

you know... who gives a shit how much a person weighs...Stop being so belligerent...seriously

Marnie said...

Actually, if you actually take the time to read it, I was saying how good they all look. How belligerent of me.

Anonymous said...

the whole not eating thing for NIcole Richie, shut up.there is food there.and stop picking on her and everyone else.maybe if people didnt focus on them so much they wouldnt have eating disorders, etc.

Turken said...

...Dude Shut The Fuck Up.

Yes Marnie I Totally Agree. I don't Like Bullimeck Women, But I Don't Like Fat Girls Either. I Like My Women A Bit Plump, But With A BIG BOOTY AND BUST.