Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Worst Commercials EVER!

Oh Popeye's Chicken, why do I hate thee?

Is it because I'm a vegetarian? No.

How about because you stole your name from a popular classic cartoon? Nope.

Could it be that I'm just a hateful person? Not that either.

The reason I hate you, Popeye's, is because you have the single worst advertising campaign for any product and/or service that I've ever seen in my life. Stand-up comedian Bruce Bruce is NOT funny. Every time one of these awful commercials comes on, I have a hard time holding back from gouging my eyes out with a grapefruit spoon. I'm embarassed for Bruce, and I'm embarassed for you.

Of course, being veg, I'm not your exactly target audience, so I'm sure you and your advertising firm couldn't care less what I think. However, I'm having trouble coming up with any single human being that would find any worth whatsoever in these ads.

Fire the ad firm, post haste. Please.

For anyone who hasn't seen any of this ridiculousness, click the photo below for the torture (fortunately for you, this one isn't even one of the worst... if you can imagine that).

1 comment:

Ravi said...

What a lame commercial! They should think twice before having a 500 pound comedian serve as a spokesman for their food product.