Friday, September 02, 2005

Buffy the Catnip Slayer

Introducing the adorable "Buffy", my best bud Michelle's new kitten!!



Buffy happens to be a boy, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a perfectly immasculating, vampire slaying name!



Adorable, huh?

According to Michelle:

“His” name is Buffy although I’m pretty sure “he” will be referred to as “she” b/c my parents can’t seem to get it out of their heads. Anyway, Buffy (I don’t like that name either, but it’s not technically my cat) is SO cute – just look at the pics!





I'd have to agree! That is one cute cat!!! I look forward to meeting you, Buffy!!

2 comments:

Joe Lancione said...

Greetings, I was blog surfing and discovered your blog! If you are interested in better health, go to Fruta Vida related site. It is special. Maybe something of interest to you? Thanks, have a nice day.

Flicstix said...

Making it polite - still doesnt make it right!!