Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Can't Believe I Ate the Whoooooole Thing

Today was a long, but fun day! Work went well. Everyone was in a playful mood and we laughed a lot during the day, which made it all go by faster. All days should be like that!

After work I headed over to the Philly airport to pick up Colleen. She was in Atlanta all weekend for the Eagles game, which of course takes a backseat to the fact that she met Justin Guarini at a strip club. What a lucky gal! ;-)

Anyway, I'm staying at her house tonight and going straight to work from here tomorrow. We just went and got some dinner at the Olive Garden and caught up (it's been a while). Thing is, you know those enormous bowls of salad they give you there? Well, we EACH had one. Plus breadsticks, plus our meals!! I forced myself to save some to bring as lunch tomorrow, but otherwise, it would have been shoved down my gullet like everything else. PIGS!!

Anyway, I'll have some more for you tomorrow. The usual celeb news, updates on my dog-bitten face, all that good stuff. In the meantime, I'm going to finish watching Big Brother and finish catching up with Colleen (seeing as we didn't get much catching up done at dinner since we were too busy stuffing our faces!).

Nighty night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

I figured you should have a comment that isn't spam, so here it is :)

Funny you went to Olive Garden, I've been craving them all of a sudden.

See you friday!!!

Catherine said...

I promise I will email you back!! I have been sooo busy! I've got half an email to send soon, maybe tomorrow, depends on what homework I get!! catherine xx