Sunday, September 04, 2005

My Phatty Ride!!!

Got a car today! I won't be able to get all the paperwork sorted to officially get it on the road until next week (damn the holidays!), so I'll still be using my cousin's Acura for a bit longer. In the meantime, my car is sitting in my driveway looking cute. In fact, it looks just like this:



It looks good and runs good and all that stuff. I'm excited about it.

Want to hear the best part though?

Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value: $5,045
My price: $500

You read that correctly. $500.

PAID IN FULL, baby. No monthly car payments here!! I couldn't be happier!!

Many, MANY thanks to Sheila and Courtney!!! You've made my day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are Weblogs Inc and Gawker Media's Katrina Appeal ads?
Duncan Riley> I have a great deal of respect for both Nick Denton and Jason Calacanis, and indeed both have provided interesting and thoughtful coverage on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, but here's a ...
dior bag Terrific Gifts for Spring and Summer. Many Styles! Shop from our VAST COLLECTION of Handbags today! dior bag

Marnie said...

What the hell is up with the spam comments lately? That shit is annoying.

Gary M said...

Yes! If anyone's going to make annoying comments again, it's me! No, wait, I didn't mean it to sound like that :/

Anyway, nice ride, nice price - enjoy :o)

Danielle said...

That is awesome...Congratulations...now hopefully we can get together more often!!!!

Flicstix said...

I have never seen so many bullshit comments in all my life! You get SOOOOO much Spam it is a joke!! I thought for a second you were really popular..heheh(jus' kiddin')

Hope the car is still working out for you anyway? x