Sunday, October 09, 2005

Chilling Out

This was a really good weekend. I actually got to sleep for 13 hours on Friday night, and another 10 last night, which I really, truly needed. I've been working so hard, and have just had so many little errands to run that I haven't had much "Marnie time" lately. Of course it's doubly hard, considering that I used to have such an abundance of it!

I'm just so exhausted at the end of the week. I was dead to the world by 10:30 on Friday which for me, the Queen of Night Owls, is unheard of! I love it!

I did little else the whole rest of the weekend. I listed some stuff on Ebay for my sister (see the "Buy My Crap" link to your right) and I cleaned a little but otherwise vegged out completely. In a little while I'm heading over to my sister's friend's house to unload some Stones tickets, which will be the first time I've moved out of the house all weekend (other than my brief jaunt to the drive-thru at the bank, which is literally less than 100 yards away). It's been pouring rain all weekend, so if there was ever a time to hang around doing nothing other than existing, this was the one.

Tomorrow it's back to the grind. Big fat "boo" to that.

I don't really have a point in saying any of this other than that it's rare anymore that I get the chance to ramble, so I figured I might as well go for it. :-)

1 comment:

Gary M said...

Hi, sure you know by now but http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4333732.stm - it's not spam, honest.