Saturday, October 08, 2005

Do You Really Want to Arrest Me?

Singer Boy George (and, oddly enough, the very first celebrity whom I was ever officially "obsessed" with, thus laying the groundwork for the rest of my celebrity-stalking life at age 3) was arrested this morning on drug charges, after some police found a small amount of cocaine in his apartment. He denies that the drugs are his, and insists that many people are in and out of his house all the time.

The thing is, they only found it after he called the police to report that his home had been burglarized. This means that either my dear Boy is telling the truth, or he was just really stupid.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He brought me so many years of joy, and continues to do so on my Ipod even today.



Read all the details here.

No comments: