Saturday, October 15, 2005

Graham to the Norton

Hey All.

So I'm heading to NYC in a bit to go catch "Graham Norton: Know All" at the Village Theater (158 Bleeker). It's the stand-up act of UK comedian/chat-show host/major celeb Graham Norton (hence the name) and it should be hilarious.

Graham and I go way back... even to my fat days... and I haven't seen him since last year when I went on the air to tell him and the rest of the world and amusing story about my dog, my face, and Duran Duran. It even made the Best of the Graham Norton Effect DVD that was released in the UK, so for those of you who can... check it out!. (Or you can just click here.)

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it. There are 5 more shows in the run, so I highly, highly suggest that anyone who lives in NY, or who can make it to NY to see the show does so. You won't regret it!

Click here for tickets!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have the same shirt that you are wearing in the picture when you click that back link. I just thought that that was amusing.

Juan Carlos said...

Cool Blog, just skimmed and saw the clip of you on Grahm Norton. So you were gonna go again on Saturday? Let me know perhaps I'll see you there.

JC

Juan Carlos said...

In case youre phone phobic here's my email: jcrr47@gmail.com

Flicstix said...

ooooo - so did you meet up with Juan???? hehehe :o)