Thursday, October 13, 2005

You're in My Heart, You're in My Sidewalk.

Rod Stewart was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame this week and I say IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!!!!

As many of you know, dear Mr. Stewart was main the object of my insane affections for many, many years. I'd definitely say he is the person whom I've most obsessed over (and if you know me, you know that's saying something). For years I said it was ridiculous that he didn't have a star (Mind you, Big Bird and Pee Wee Herman have one, as does Pat Sajak!) and it looks like someone has finally come to their senses. Way to go, Rod!!



I think it should be noted that, while I keep talking in the past tense about my intense love for Rod, that isn't wholly true. I still adore him, but I just don't care much for the Great American Songbook series that he's been doing for the past few years, so I haven't paid as much attention as I once did. In other words, I haven't worn this in a while:


(Told you I was obsessed)

Anyway, congrats again to Rod. You totally deserve it!!


(Thanks to Gary M for bringing this to my attention!)

1 comment:

Gary M said...

You're welcome, and in light of his career about time too