Saturday, November 05, 2005

Ashlee's McDonald's Meltdown

By know you've all heard that "she whom I love to hate," Ashlee Simpson, recently went nuts in a Toronto-area McDonald's after having a bit too much to drink... (and perhaps some other stuff?)

This magical footage includes an insane Ashlee jumping onto the counter and, after being asked to get off, slurring to the employee "Bitch, stop talking to me! I'm nice!". She also tells a fan that she won't sign an autograph because he "wouldn't kiss my shoe... so fuck you." (imagine this being said much less clearly as it's written here.) She then bets the aforementioned employee five million dollars that the manager "will be nice to me." Such class. Papa Joe would be proud.

Probably the weirdest and most amusing thing to happen in a McDonald's since this.

Definitely not to be missed.

No comments: