Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Leaving on a Jet Plane

But I do know when I'll be back again. Next week, so worry not.

Oh... you weren't worried? Fine then.

Anyway, I unfortunately must bid you adieu this week, whilst I fly away to the sunny shores of Florida. This trip has been planned for ages, but it's really seemed to creep up on me quickly. My brilliant plan to pack way in advance of course never took shape, thus leaving me to scramble like mad tonight. So typical.

I'll be working all day tomorrow, and in the evening I've got some business at the Electric Factory, before jetting off in the wee Thursday morning hours, so this will unfortunately be my last post for at least a week. When I return, I've got some Bon Jovi work to do, then it's immediately off to England, where I'll be enjoying the company of my good friends, as well as several Duran Duran shows... and even a Coldplay show. Oh, the times to be had!

I'm sure there are many excellent stories and photos to come. Until then, sweet princes and princesses, Marnie has left the building!!

No comments: