Friday, December 30, 2005

And the Blogging Resumes...

So how about over the last few days I actually thought I was dying?

No, seriously. I haven't been so ill in years. I won't go into all of the details, but it went a little something like this:


An Artist's Rendering.

I think this is definitely the longest I've gone without blogging, which I hate, but when you're battling what feels like bird flu, foot and mouth, and mad cow disease all at once, somehow blogging about celebs and a trip abroad takes a backseat. My humblest apologies!

That said, my trip to lovely 'ol England was absolutely amazing and I've got TONS of updating to do. There was lots of booze, lots of shopping, and most importantly, lots of Le Bon. I can't wait to fill you in, complete with photographic evidence. Watch this space.

In the meantime, I'm going to offer you up a few bits for your amusement that won't take me half a day like the England post will. They'll be popping up above this post in minutes, if they're not there already. Enjoy!!!

No comments: