Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Welcome to my first post of 2006! As you may have expected, this post has to do with resolutions. I don't know how you people are, but until last year, I generally never made any New Year's Resolutions, although I'm not sure why because when I put my mind to something, I'm usually pretty good at sticking with it.

Last year I vowed not to bite my nails anymore, and I stuck with that one until October! In fairness to me, I only bit them off because I got lost in Trenton and I was trying to keep from crapping myself. The lesser of two evils, if you ask me.

Anyway, these are my Top 3 Resolutions for this year:

1. I will not bite my nails.
(Let's see if we can at least make it to November this year!)

2. Barring some unforseen tragedy, I will work out a minimum of three times a week.
(Maybe I can finally get into those incentive jeans that have been sitting in my drawer untouched for 6 months!)

3. I will pay all of my current credit card debts off by the summer.
(I'm not sure how realistic this one is, but it gives me something to work for!)

There you have it, folks. Look for a slimmer, longer-nailed, more financially well-off Marnie in 2006!

No comments: