Monday, January 16, 2006

My Journey Thus Far

So how's everybody doing with their New Year's resolutions so far? I'm more than happy to tell you that, despite a billion obstacles, I'm doing really well with mine! Of course, only time will tell if my credit cards will be paid off when I'm hoping, but we'll leave that one 'til later!

For now, I've stopped biting my nails and they're looking so good that I love to show them off.

More importantly though, I've held fast to my "three times a week" rule for the gym, and I've been eating really healthy and in moderation (as hard as it is with the numerous desserts I encounter on my everyday travels).

Anyway, after my first week, there was a bit of a spanner in the works and, for whatever reason, I gained a pound (boo!!). However, my perseverance paid off after the second week, and I'm happy to say that of I'm weighing in a whole 2 pounds less! Woo hoo!!

Two pounds may be a slow start, but slow and steady wins the race! Incentive jeans, here I come!

No comments: