Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Vital Idol

Not to rip off the title of 1997 Billy Idol compilation, but it fits.

I need me some American Idol! Thankfully, season 5 starts tonight, so at least I timed my neediness well. Not that any season is ever going to top season two, or its runner up (Clay, call me!) but it also could never be quite as bad as season three. I like my Idols to be literate, thanks.

I'm actually debating whether or not to do an "Idol Watch" sort of thing on here. Not a recap thing really, because you can get those anywhere, but just an area where I can vent about the injustices each week (because come on, we know there's going to be some injustice!). I think I'll mull that one over for a bit and get back to you.

In the meantime, my bird flu is back so I'm going to go take any medicine I can find and get back into bed. I've got to be nice and spry by 8pm!

No comments: