Monday, January 23, 2006

You Can't Make It Up!

Well, I guess you could if you tried, but that's not the point.

The point is that you need to run, not walk, over to the official website of The Bloggies (think Oscars, blog-style) and vote for Michelle, of You Can't Make It Up fame.

Seriously, biotch is HILARIOUS, and as such, she's nominated for Funniest Blog.

You might think I'd be bitter that Marnie's World wasn't recognised for any of these prestigious awards (I could really use the $20.06, after all) but I'm cool. No really... don't worry about me. I'll be fine *Sniffle* Really. I'll just consider myself like Miss Congeniality or something.

Anyway, don't worry about whether or not I'm going to cry myself to sleep at night! Just make You Can't Make It Up the Brokeback Mountain of the Bloggies!!

And if my shameless plug doesn't do it, read Michelle's own plea.

If even that's not enough, Diddy and Fiddy have a message for you:



Now do it.

No comments: