Saturday, March 04, 2006

Calling All Star Jones Fans

If you really exist.

I beg of you, please come forward and answer me one question.

WHY?

What is it about this woman that makes her worthy of fandom? Fat, thin, or somewhere in between, I do not see one iota of appeal there. I can even understand the appeal of Paris Hilton more than I can Ms. Jones.

So for the love of God, someone... anyone, come forward and give me one good reason why Star Jones does not deserve to be removed from our television screens and magazine pages forevermore... and then slapped for good measure. But please do it quickly, because I'm finding it difficult to continue with my everyday duties with this hanging over my head. *



*I welcome answers to the same question regarding Kevin Federline and Haylie Duff. Thanks.

No comments: