Friday, March 31, 2006

Spare the Rod, Spoil the Idol *

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah!!

I've just heard through the grapevine that Rod Stewart is supposed to be guest hosting on an upcoming American Idol! Two of my favourite things in one place. It's going to be great.

Actually, it's not going to be that great, because apparently the contestants are picking songs from his Great American Songbook collection which I dislike so greatly that I never even bought any of them (and that'd have been blasphemous in the past). Still better than nothing, though.

Here's hoping they change their minds and let the kids bust out with some "Do You Think I'm Sexy" or some "Tonight I'm Yours".

Because you know what? That would be the hottest. shit. ever.


Ace Young ain't got shit on this.

*I know I used some form of that saying for a title in the past, but whatever. It works.

No comments: