Saturday, April 08, 2006

The British are Coming!!

So, I know I haven't updated much since the missing shank incident but I've been working like an animal (today included... SATURDAY!!) with a hellish commute to boot. When I get home at the end of the day I'm tired and cranky and not much up for a-bloggin'. Sorry.

I hope you kind of got used to it though, because there's going to be very little blogging for the next week as well. In addition to being a working girl, the lovely Felicity will be visiting our humble shores so I'll be busy enteraining her British ass.

Unfortunately, we're both skint biotches so we won't exactly be living it up, but I'm sure we'll find something to do to have fun.

Good thing we both have a lax idea of what constitutes "fun". American Idol and take-out sure sounds good to me. :-)

So anyway, I'll try to update once or twice, but if not, I'll see y'all in a week!


What do you mean this isn't your idea of fun?

No comments: