Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Paris Hilton: Hypocrisy's Best Friend

I can honestly say that my hatred and disdain for Paris Hilton grows each and every day.

Ever since her Vanity Fair blacklisting, I've held onto the hope that she's going to slowly but surely disappear from the media and our minds. As such, I've tried not to write anything about, bad or otherwise. However, after reading exerpts from a recent interview she did with Elle magazine, I must post.

I had a whole commentary written up, but I decided to scrap it. The whole interview is so rife with hypocrisy that I don't think I even need to say anything to get my point across.

However, I will say that the idea that PARIS F***ing HILTON is talking about someone else letting fame go to her head, is probably the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

Read all the bullshizz here.

No comments: