Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Year Older, Yet Somehow No Wiser

Marnie's World celebrated its first birthday this month (last Friday to be exact), which I would have posted about if Verizon didn't suck ass hardcore, rendering me Internet-less for over a week. Then again, we all know how good I am with birthdays, so maybe I wouldn't have said anything after all. The world may never know.

Anyway, it's kind of stupid to blog about it in-depth now, so I won't. But while we're on the subject of birthdays, please treat yourself to these adorable photos of my friend Heather's lab, Bubba, celebrating his first, while enjoying some specially home-made dog-friendly cupcakes.


Let's say it all together now, folks: "Awwwwwwwwwwwww" :-)


In case the kiddies are reading.


Going...


Going...


Gone!

No comments: