Monday, September 18, 2006

Beauty, Thy Name Is... Ashlee Simpson?!?!

Okay, so I've already mentioned how great I think Lip-Syncher Extraordinaire and Former Second Best Sister Ashlee Simpson looks with her new nose job -- I know that. I'm usually one to beat a dead horse anyway (Not really! Back off, Peta!) but I think in this case it's warranted so I'm going to mention it again.

Is it just me, or is Ashlee getting prettier and prettier as the days go on? I mean, I know a surgeon's knife can work wonders, but this is just amazing.



I know the peeps at Marie Claire were bashing her hardcore about how she told young girls to always be happy with themselves and how the bump in her nose "gave her character" or some crap like that, only to run off and have work done, but you know what? As right as they are, I'm sure Ashlee doesn't give a damn because biotch looks HOT. I wouldn't care either! I'd be all, "Yeah, so what if I'm a hypocrite? You'd still do me!"

All I know is that if I ever need to get any work done, I'm going to hunt this doctor down like a dog. He's a freaking miracle worker!

No comments: