Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Proof is in the (Lack of) Pudding

I know it's hard to believe, but there's been some speculation recently that Britney Spears' new post-baby body didn't strictly come from hard work at the gym and a decent diet (the hell, you say!).

I think seeing Britney as we have for the past 2 years or so is proof enough of this fact. The idea being that if she could lose weight and look great with less than 2 months worth of effort, why did she not do it before? Granted, she was pregnant for a good portion of those two years, but let's be real. She was looking a little raggedy long before the gestation of Seanny P.

Anyway, if that logical deduction doesn't convince you, this picture probably should:


Look at that stomach. Don't tell me she didn't have that shit pulled up, trimmed down, and sewn back together! And I'm not just talking about the flatness of it. I don't know about you, but my belly button resides a little further down than 2 inches below my bustline. I hope to God that yours does too -- or else I'm the freak.

There's no shame in it. If I had her scratch, I'd be getting pulled taut in any place that sees the sun, but like... don't deny it, Britney. That stomach ain't natural in any universe, let alone a post-baby one.

Oh, and that outfit and shoes ain't nice in any universe either.

Just sayin'.

No comments: