Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lily Allen: 1, Lady Sovereign: 0

During my trip to England in January, I commented one night to Glennie that while England definitely produces the best music in the world (99% of my favourite artists are British, and I'm sure many would agree), when they do happen to put out crap... it is REALLY, REALLY crap. He agreed.

One good example of said crap is Lady Sovereign.


"... and if you hate me then, fuck you."

Well then 'fuck me' because you're horrible.

Anyway, recently this idiot commented that Lily Allen (coincidentally an example of some of the "best" that Britain had to offer this year) didn't have to work as hard as she did because Lily has a famous father.

Shut up, Lady Sovereign.

Anyway, ever the witty one, Lily hit back with this brilliant quote:
"I've spoken to my dad and he said he'd be happy to adopt you if you think it will give you a leg up."
Ha! Brilliant.

No comments: