Monday, February 19, 2007

So Who Else Thinks Jayden James is a Girl?

So I have to tell you. I am SO over Britney Spears. Seriously. She's a maniac (and not in the fun "dancing like she's never danced before" sort of way) and I'm just tired of all of the nonsense. Does the media really expect us to be surprised that she shaved her head? I actually think that's one of the tamer things she's done of late. Oh, and if you don't know she shaved her head, then go here, and don't say I never did anything for you. Oh, and also, how's the weather under that rock, Patrick Starfish?

Anyway, the bottom line for me is that once I've seen your genitalia (several times in a row, no less), I don't need to see any more. Bald head and new tattoo? File that under "Could care less". If she wants to be nuts, let her be nuts, but for God's sake, will someone take those kids away?

Which brings me to the actual point of this post. Who else thinks that Britney's second kid is actually a girl? Remember when "he" was born and it was all "Britney had a girl" then "Nope, it was a boy! We fooled you!" and then "His name is Sutton Pierce!" then, "Haha, gotcha again! It's Jayden James!" like over and over? Well if she's lame enough for that kind of game-playing, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that the photo published recently in OK magazine of the elusive Jayden James WAS actually Britney's baby -- and he is just a she.

I mean, how else would you explain a baby boy in a pink snowsuit? You'd have to be craz.... oh, wait.

No comments: