Monday, April 30, 2007

For Sale: 1.5 Inch Bright Orange Penis

For those of you who already don't own one, that is.

After many nights of tossing and turning, I've made a decision. And as hard as it was, I think it's for the best.

I've decided to part with my beloved Penis Cheese Curl.

I struggled with this for a few days now, and I've decided that there has to be someone out there who can give this little guy the attention he both needs and deserves. That which I cannot give him at this time in my life.

Rather than leaving him in a dumpster or on a doorstep, I've decided to go the mature route... and list him on Ebay.

Go on... you know you want to.



I truly am a sick individual.

Oh, plus I'm hard up for cash so cut me a break.

1 comment:

Cerella said...

Haha! That is wrong on SOO many levels! :)