Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Not Your Mother's Cheese Curl

Don't you love when food takes on a mind of it's own and starts trying to entertain us?

You know what I'm talking about. There's the Lincoln Fry...


The Virgin Mary Cheese Toast...


And through the wonderful world of Google Images, I've now discovered this Chewbacca Chalupa...


...which I hope is a Photoshop because that shit is creepy.

I think those things are funny. I even enjoyed it the other day when the chocolate parts of my Oreo were inside-out, with the logo against the cream and the flat side showing. I should probably look into getting a life.

Anyway, as luck would have it, tonight my evening snack took a humorous, if not slightly disgusting turn, when upon reaching into the bag of Jax Cheese Curls, I discovered a real beauty.



Move over, Blessed Mother. Take a hike, honest Abe. And Chewbacca? Well you know what you can do. Because I've got you all beat.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...

The Penis Cheese Curl:


Can you believe it? It has a sack and all! I couldn't have done that if I'd tried!

No, really. I'm totally going to show it to you a million times!

(click to enlarge a little)

So... if the blessed mother in toast was a sign of good fortune and inner peace to the lady who made it -- what do you think this means for me?