Saturday, May 05, 2007

Greatest. Day. EVER.

Oh my God Oh My God Oh My God Oh my God Oh My God Oh My God!!

PARIS HILTON IS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

It used to be that the biggest problems Paris had included "leaked" sex tapes, a hacked sidekick, a few broken engagements, not being allowed into Vanity Fair's Oscar Party, and getting punched in the face by Miss USA. Which, let's face it -- in the scheme of things, is really not THAT big a deal, when you consider how much society has had to put up with in regards to her.

However, things all started to go downhill last September when, in the same week, Paris was denied entrance to Hyde, had her CDs vandalized throughout the UK, AND most importantly, was arrested on a DUI charge.

After that charge, Princess Paris' license was suspended -- a fact that she seemed to take a bit too lightly. Just a month after signing a written notice that the license was suspended, Paris was caught driving -- at night without her headlights, no less. Yesterday, a judge who has quickly become my favorite person in the universe, sentenced her to 45 days in jail.

According to reports, she'll be confined to a 12x8 cell and she'll only be allowed out 1 hour a day to shower, watch television, go outside, or talk on the phone.

Forgive me while I do a merry little dance.

I know it probably sounds cruel for me to be celebrating someone's misfortune in such a way, but I don't feel sorry for her at all. Both before, during, and after the hearing, her words and actions once again showed her to be the pompous, self-absorbed idiot that she truly is.
Hilton showed up 20 minutes late for the 1.30pm hearing, powdering her nose on the way in. On the way out, she donned dark sunglasses to hide her tear-streaked eyes and runny makeup.
Once inside, the self-importance turned into desperation, as she played the blame game.
When a prosecutor asked if she had read the licence suspension notice mailed to her from the Department of Motor Vehicles, she replied: "I have people do that for me."

Hilton said she didn't read her plea agreement either.

"I just sign what people tell me to sign," she said.

Wow.



According to another report, Paris' mom Kathy (whom, I might add, is equally useless), spewed this nonsense:
"This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke," Kathy Hilton said of the judge‘s decision.
Actually, I can safely say that if I was a resident of California, there is, quite frankly, nothing that I'd rather see my tax money go towards, than incarcerating Paris Freaking Hilton. The tax-payers are probably dancing in the streets.

Her idiot lawyer made an equally dumb statement:
"I‘m shocked, I‘m surprised and really disheartened in the system that I‘ve worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

"I think she‘s singled out because of who she is," Weitzman said.
No. What you're actually surprised about, Mr. Lawyer Man, is that, for the first time EVER, Paris ISN'T being given preferential treatment because of who she is. She's going down just like anyone else.

Only, if it was anyone else, me and the rest of the world wouldn't be shedding the tears of happiness that we are night.

I love life.

No comments: