Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Keane Sense of Direction

And first, it's leading my ass to Maine.

Tomorrow starts the first day of the rest of my life.

Ha... or maybe not, but it does officially start "Keane Mini Tour," a trip that Kat and I are taking which basically involves following our beloved British trio up and down the East Coast like dogs in heat.

Actually, this is Keane Mini Tour 2.0, subtitled 'For Real This Time'. Obviously back in September our plans were thwarted by a vicious fate, but time has healed all wounds, and now we're even more ready to go than we were before.

Actually, the Gods have smiled upon us and we have not only managed to score tickets to several shows (again), but we have hot seats for every one of them. We're going to be able to see the sweat on Tom's brow, and he's going to see... well... whatever we decide to show him. (Which I believe will be determined by the amount of alcohol consumed before each show).

Just kidding, Mom.

So anyway, yeah. This madness won't officially be over until next Thursday, so don't call me, I'll call you.

Tom, I'm comin' for ya' baby. This girl's gonna end up looking like an amateur. ;-)



Exactly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the campaign, are you and Kat both after the same man, cos that could get ugly!

Oh and my little penis hasn't arrived yet. Do I need to report you to eBay or is it on its way ;-)