Saturday, June 09, 2007

Terrible Twos

Today marked the two year anniversary of Marnie's World!

To celebrate the occasion, I thought it was time for a bit of an update. I was getting tired of the old look, so I'm sure you were too. Mind you, all of this would have been done much earlier today if Verizon didn't completely suck ass, but unfortunately they do, so there you go.

In addition to the new look, at some point this week I'm also going to (finally) update the 'Best Of' section. I haven't done that in over a year because I'm a lazy sack.

Also, for the few of you that care, I promise, promise, promise that my Keane update will be up by the end of this weekend. If I don't, you can have my first born child.

Not that you'd want it.

Anyway, thanks everyone for reading my nonsense, and giving me just enough hits per day to make me feel useful. I'm going to try and update more often (no, seriously) because even I can't believe I haven't mocked Paris Hilton at all this week. I'm really slipping.

Here's to two more years of mediocrity!!

*cheers*

1 comment:

Cerella said...

Happy 2 year anniversary! I LOVE coming over to your blog! You're such a fun girl! :)