Saturday, November 01, 2008

Cruising into Halloween

And so another Halloween has come and gone.

This year's festivities were decidedly less eventful than the past few years. We kept it low key for sure. As such, rather than take weeks to write up some epic novel about the night's activities in excessive detail, I've decided to do a simple photo comparison post. (We know how I love my photo comparisons!!).

After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well, I'm pretty sure that doubles when you're in costume.*

So, I still haven't told you what we decided to go as. I'll ease you into it by giving you a hint.



That's me on the left. If you're a big blog reader or TMZ-watcher, you'll know who that is on the right. You'll also know that those shoes were pretty much the most important part of my costume.

Still no? Well, here we go...

(Click images for larger versions)





















One big happy (batshit crazy) Scientology-loving family!



CRUISEAZY!!!

Happy Halloween! See you next year!

*I have no idea.

1 comment:

Ewa said...

that's hilarious chick!!!! Ewa xxx